[TYPO3-dam] BT #0009881: tx_dam.file_path

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu May 21 16:14:04 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

Peter Kuehn [wmdb>] wrote:
> does someone know in which (sub)version of dam tx_dam.filepath was
> defined as indexed varchar(255)?
tx_dam.file_path was changed from varchar(255) to TEXT in 7223 [1]
Do you really want to know, when it was defined as varchar? Think this was
really long ago.. ;-)

> seems like this might be the reason for BT #0009881.
> BLOB/TEXT column 'file_path' used in key specification without a key
> length
this bug supports my thesis that you're looking for the change from varchar
to TEXT...

Hope this hels you!

Steffen

[1] <http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/diff/extension-dam?rev=7223>