[TYPO3-dam] DAM RTE media links and onclick attribute

André Steiling steiling at elemente.ms
Mon May 18 15:36:11 CEST 2009

Hello there!

I want to add a javascript onclick event to a RTE link, everthing
works fine when I add it to "normal" link.
Edditing a media link in code view as follows, the RTE parses out the
onclick attribute by saving:

class="internal-link" title="PDF title, 248 KB" rtekeep="1">Download
this</a>

I think this must be related to the processing rule
"RTE.default.FE.proc.overruleMode = ts_css,txdam_media", but how can I
add support for javascript events?

My system:
T3 4.2.6
RTE 1.7.9