[TYPO3-dam] dam_ttcontent: How to display localized dam data

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Mar 22 14:11:54 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I am using the trunk version of dam, tv, and some recent trunk version of typo3 4.3. Also, dam_lightbox is on board.

I have a page with an english translation. On that page I have an image. The dam data for it exists in german (default
language) and english.

After I had created the english translation of the page and the CE, the image from the original language did not show up
at all in the english version, so I inserted it there as well. The image shows up, but alas! the meta data are displayed
in german.

Is that the normal behaviour? I would have exspected the image in the translation being inherited from the original
version and the meta data showing up in english.

So, can anybody reproduce my plight and provide advice?

Have a nice rest of the weekend, Uschi