[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend-0_3_1-Beta

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 15 21:57:49 CET 2009

Hi Phil,

thanks for your hint. But I'm sorry. I don't really understand where to
click.

I have only one instance of the dam_frontend_pi1-Plugin on my page. I select
the category in the backend.

In the manual is written:

Note. since version 0.2.0 the filelist can be used "stand alone", if you use
the option "use category selection as default cats".

That's what I tried.

Kind regards
Joe