[TYPO3-dam] use of .indexing.setup.xml? they seem to do nothing here :(

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Jul 7 18:53:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just created a .indexing.setup.xml in which I preconfigured some
default indexing options for that folder - but the files seems to get
completely ignored when using Media -> File -> Indexing (probably also
Media -> Indexing - not tested).

I also ran a cronjob over that folder. The cronjob was preconfigured
with various pathes via a second cron.xml file. But my
.indexing.setup.xml inside one of the defined folders got ignored there,
too.

So what is the use of .indexing.setup.xml then? Did I miss something?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch