[TYPO3-dam] DAM usage-tab and references

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Wed Jul 1 13:09:38 CEST 2009

@georg

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> Being you I would do the following:
> - check the mysql-DB (optimize, repair ...)
done. everything was already ok. no corruption declared, no optimizing
was necessary.

> - run the DB-Integrity Checks provided in the T3-Backend > Tools Menu;
> in case the references are still broken,
done. everything seems to be ok. and was ok already before.

> investigate a couple of them IN DETAIL, that is:
> history of the dam-records and the related-records in question.
detailled investigation didn't show any unusual manipulation in the history.
neither were these pics deleted or replaced.

reindexing of the dam-tree did solve some of the corrupt entries.
but not all and not in a manner that i can track the wrong referencing.

so i have the unlikely case of not being able to reproduce the occured
error nor can i find a way to fix the problem.

so there are still wrong references in the DB which were never set:
Content Field: Text, Type of reference: Link to file

trying to find the respective table entries was also unsuccessful.

still eager to find a solution and resolve this misterious problem.

thanks for further help and hints.

stephan