[TYPO3-dam] Indexing in Workspaces does not work?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 28 14:28:15 CET 2009

i don't know it it can help you, but i had to disable versioning for DAM (since it gave me problems)

i made it trhought these lines in the ext_tables.php of a config ext of mine:

// disable DAM versioning (note: DAM ext has to be loaded _before_ this extension
t3lib_div::loadTCA("tx_dam");
$TCA['tx_dam']['ctrl']['versioningWS'] = 0;

i would really like an ext option to disable DAM versioning!

stefano