[TYPO3-dam] Indexing in Workspaces does not work?

Fabian Fisahn fabian_fisahn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:34:06 CET 2009

Hello,

I have some problems with DAM 1.1.1 version in workspaces.

I work as admin in a self created draft workspace:
If I upload a file via Media->File->Upload the file will not be
automatically indexed. If I use Media->File->List I got the same: files
will not be automatically indexed if I choose the directory.

For manual indexing it's the same. But I got for every time I try to
index a new entry in the media folder for the files with the correct
data (Title, Path, etc.).

There is chance to index in the draft, it only works in the live workspace.

TYPO3 4.2.3
DAM 1.1.1
Media>Indexing 1.1.0

Mediafolder is a mountpoint in the draft workspace.

Do I have configure something special for the draft workspace or is it a
bug?

Thank you
Fabian