[TYPO3-dam] Writing meta data into a file

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Jan 12 16:49:44 CET 2009

Martin Holtz schreef:
> Hi,
>
>> Yeah, me too
>> How can we achieve this ?
> me too.
>
> i just wrote an service to extract meta-data through exiftool.
>
> we can use exiftool to write meta-data too.
>
> And perhaps i need the possibility to write meta-data soon - so i would
> like to start with such thing.
>
> I would be happy, if we could join the forces for that.
>
> Does anyone knows an hook for doing such thing?

Look into
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processCmdmapClass'][]

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass'][]

Warm regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/