[TYPO3-dam] Possible bug/problem with DAM and TYPO3 4.3.0alpha1

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Jan 7 08:34:31 CET 2009

Erik Svendsen schreef:
> I'm testing TYPO3 4.3.0alpha1 at some develop installation, and have
> stumbled upon some weird behavior with htmlArea and DAM 1.1.1. I suppose
> the problem is in DAM, because the installation without DAM hasn't the
> problem.
>
> If I insert a picture in the editor and load the page with the content
> element in the frontend, I get the following error.
>
> Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to
> tslib_cObj::isClassAvailable() must be an array, null given, called in
> /var/www/html/typo3_src-4.3.0alpha1/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
> on line 5989 and defined in
> /var/www/html/typo3_src-4.3.0alpha1/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
> on line 6417
>
> I have tried with different configuration i Page TSConfig (as written in
> the manual), turned of Media tag and/or htmlArea integration, with no
> difference.
>
> As far as I understand is "isClassAvailable" a new functionality in
> TYPO3 4.3, so the problem could also be in the Core code.

Hi Eric,

If you actually look into the file reported you will find the following
definition for the function:

protected function isClassAvailable($className, array $config = NULL) {}

So, if no $config is passed, it defaults to NULL and expects to get an
array object . . . .

:-/

Please report a bug to the core.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/