[TYPO3-dam] DAM images: setting a typolink in caption - how?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sat Feb 28 12:11:57 CET 2009

grac wrote:
> hello all
>
> my client wishes to be able to enter special links in the caption field
> of some images.
> must this be done by inserting a regular html tag

> target="_blank">absoluteExternalLink</a>
>
> or is there a more elegant solution?

Hey Stephan,

I am afraid there is no 'elegant' solution. The caption field is meant for text
only. Probably W3C does not even allow them there. You can use the description
field though in the frontend, but that is probably not what you are looking for.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation