[TYPO3-dam] EXT. dam_ttcontent: Double Image shown

Michael Gnessner typo3 at epoche-napoleon.net
Wed Feb 25 21:02:35 CET 2009

Am Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:34:03 -0500 schrieb Dan Osipov:
Hi Dan,

> I noticed this issue as well, but I concluded the problem was in my
> template set up.
That´s fine, so I´m not the only one with this problem...

> Can you provide more info about your setup?

yes of coure. I change the original tt_content with the code of the manuel:

tt_content {
	image {
		20.imgList >
		20.imgList.cObject = USER
		20.imgList.cObject {
			userFunc = tx_dam_tsfe->fetchFileList
			refField = tx_damttcontent_files
			refTable = tt_content
			additional.fileList < temp.tx_dam.fileList
			additional.filePath < tt_content.image.20.imgPath
		}
	}
}

I use htmlareaRTE 1.7.9., other DAM-Extensions like dam_tt_news, where no
problems with Images there.
For DAM where isn´t no special configuration.
I set at the CONSTANT-Editor of dam_ttcontent:

ctype_image_add_ref = 1
ctype_image_add_orig_field = 1
ctype_textpic_add_ref = 1
ctype_textpic_add_orig_field = 1