[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1.1, rtehtmlarea and accessibility icons

Alexander Maringer typo3 at maringer-it.de
Thu Feb 19 22:12:40 CET 2009

I'm really puzzled. It sounds so logical, but it didn't work at me:
RTE {
 default {
  classesAnchor.default {
   media = media
  }
 }
 classesAnchor {
  media {
   class = media
   type = media
   image = fileadmin/templates/images/haekchen_8.gif
   altText = Test
   titleText = Test
  }
 }
}

And this didn't work. Where is my error?

Thanks

Alexander