[TYPO3-dam] no <media> tag in RTE

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Feb 19 11:27:13 CET 2009

We just recently run into the same problem, after upgrading to DAM 1.1.1.

In case your customized the RTE TSconfig by unsetting the defaults (eg.:
RTE > ) the rte will remove all media-tags in case not explicitely allowed.

Something along the below lines might help:

    proc.overruleMode = ts_css,txdam_media
    proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowTags = ...,media

regards georg (tip on the hat to Masi);