[TYPO3-dam] DAM aware media player

Alban Cousinié lists at mind2machine.com
Tue Dec 15 15:42:40 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

I thought most of you could be interested, so I am writing this email to
inform you we have just released a new DAM aware typo3 extension allowing to
show up mainly video and audio files read from the DAM, with the ability to
arrange them in playlists.

The extension makes use of the well known JW Player, as many existing
extensions do, but this is to our knowledge the first extension to connect
it to the DAM and the first extension which implements all the JW player
features (at the only exception of bandwidth management).

The extension is currently wrongly titled PAE Media Library because its main
goal is to be capable of listing and viewing  all video, audio, image medias
present in the DAM to frontend users. This feature is not present yet, but
it currently features this complete and powerful video player
implementation, something  which we believe was lacking to Typo3. The
extension also features a good documentation.

You can have a look at the extension here :

 <http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pae_media_library/current/>
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pae_media_library/current/

I have created Typo3 forge repository as well to track the project and
eventually collaborate with other people willing to contribute :

 <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-pae_media_library>
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-pae_media_library

Regards,

Alban Cousinié

--

MIND2MACHINE SARL
 <http://www.mind2machine.com/> http://www.mind2machine.com

tel : +33 (0) 4 75 21 76 47

fax : +33 (0) 9 57 52 76 94

mob : +33 6 21 22 73 14

twitter :  <http://twitter.com/mind2machine> http://twitter.com/mind2machine

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base
des signatures de virus 4690 (20091215) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com