[TYPO3-dam] dam_ttcontent - add Flash objects?

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Thu Apr 16 11:56:15 CEST 2009

Hi Matthias,

I haven't, but what I really need is to be able to use the standard 'Text w/
Image' layouts - in text right, in text left, below centre and so forth, so
the easiest way would seem to me to be if I could just insert Flash media
via the text w/ image content element.

I'll take a look though, thanks

Paul

"Mathias Brodala" <info at noctus.net> wrote in message