[TYPO3-dam] Automatic categorization while importing

Völker Stefan t3 at nyxos.de
Fri Sep 26 12:24:26 CEST 2008

I found another (almost) working way:

i adapted the tx_ccmetaexif_sv1.php ( i definitly put this in an extra
extension later), so that for every keyword will be created a DAM-
Category (if it's not yet exisiting).
But the last point is, that i need to know the uid of the dam-file for
creating the entry in the _mm table.
I can access the uid_foreign (==category-uid) but how can i read out
the dam-uid ?

Best regards,

Stefan.