[TYPO3-dam] Indexing not working when uploading files in EB

Jan Schmidt jan.schmidt at uni-greifswald.de
Thu Oct 16 10:54:06 CEST 2008

Maybe I've got it! I went to thru the sources and found the problem in
class.tx_dam_db.php, line 203: if ($id = $tce->substNEWwithIDs[$id]) {
When uploading files from element browser the returned id is NULL,
when upload via Media>File its filled with the correct id from tx_dam
table. Interesting: when downgrading TYPO3 from 4.2.2 to 4.2.1 the
failure is gone!!! Can someone of the developers shed light on this if
this is DAM or core related? Thanks!

Jan