[TYPO3-dam] content language for every kind of item?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Nov 29 21:30:49 CET 2008

Hi Stefano,

stefano cecere wrote:
> ciao Uschi
> no i don't want to localize the data, but to have the field "content
> language" for every king of item!
> right now it is available only for text like items! (doc, txt, etc)

Aaaaah, that problem, I agree! I enabled it in my installation for some
more media types as well. I could do with a little $TCA round for
bringing those form fields into a reasonable order.
May I point you to a patch I made for enabling a larger category
selection field? It is in teamlist, works for 4.2 but unfortunately not
for 4.3 and I do not know why. BT number is #9646.

Prosit, Uschi