[TYPO3-dam] t3 4.3 svn trunk and dam svn trunk

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Nov 24 17:57:05 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Oppelt wrote:
> yes, tried your patch and it seems to work also for 4.2.3 but i think
> that it isn't a recommendation for current productive environments or is
> it?
If it doesn't work without the patch, I recommend you to use it in productive, too. The Patch is pending in core list and missing just the last +1.

> Can anybody tell me which dam svn trunk revision or svn tag checkout
> could "savely" be combined with current T3 4.2.3 within productive envs?
HEAD  - without engagement...

Maybe you should checkout HEAD revision and test it. If you encounter any bugs, report them. Otherwise stay with this revision until 1.1 comes out (test it, update productive, etc).

DAM gets more bug-free by each revision. Maybe anybody else knows new introduced issues, but I think there aren't any which haven't been x revisions before.

Steffen