[TYPO3-dam] t3 4.3 svn trunk and dam svn trunk

Thomas Oppelt t.content at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 15:32:48 CET 2008

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Hi Thomas,
>
>> i tried to use dam trunk (at rev 14146) with t3 4.3dev core trunk (at
>> rev 4468)but get no output from any media modules in backend.
>> any hints?
>
> Is typo3/ a symlink to typo3_src/typo3?
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9511
>
> Steffen
Hi Steffen,

yes, tried your patch and it seems to work also for 4.2.3 but i think
that it isn't a recommendation for current productive environments or is it?

Can anybody tell me which dam svn trunk revision or svn tag checkout
could "savely" be combined with current T3 4.2.3 within productive envs?

thx & regards
tom