[TYPO3-dam] indexing keywords only works with jpgs

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Nov 17 16:10:19 CET 2008

Hi Rob,

thanks for the privately provided file.

>> Are you sure the other metadata is in the file?
> yes, 100% positive
This would have been my question now, too.

I opened the file with XnView and Photoshop, but neither of these showed me any information. Metadata in PNGs seem to be not as easy as with JPEG [1].
I also tried to write Metadata using Photoshop CS into file and save. But after re-opening even Photoshop displays previously "saved" information.

Very curious. What software did you use?

[1] http://thedambook.com/smf/index.php?topic=3535.0

Steffen