[TYPO3-dam] Fwd: Re: no indexing as be_user

grac at gmx.ch grac at gmx.ch
Sun Nov 16 13:16:54 CET 2008

> hi,
> did you set the appropriate ACLs to the media folder using Web->Access?
> Regards, Uschi

hi uschi
sorry, my TO-reply was not correct, so further down is my answer to stefan.

yes, with the construction he proposed, the main be_user problem was
solved.

BUT i have a few side effects with DAM now which need further
configuration:

- even though i can now include pics in RTE with EB they won't show in the
FE
- i still can't create new sub-categories as be_user
- rgtabs doesn't work any more (that's a problem of this EXT i guess).

thanks for any further help.

stephan