[TYPO3-dam] write meta data into files

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Fri Nov 7 15:19:42 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

> the basic idea sounds great!
> would be nice to be able to use it flexible:
> what about having a checkbox in tx_dam´s TCEForm to enable it, so an
> editor can choose for every single file whether to write the data back
> or not? (could be set to "default on" via PageTSConfig if an Admin wants
> to).
make that sense?
To sometimes write meta data back to file, sometimes not?

Would it really helpfull for an editor?

If should be possible to enable/disable that globaly - but for each file?

Then we would need a possiblity to show the differences etc.

Do you have really the need for that?

regards,
martin
--