[TYPO3-dam] Secure File Management?

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed May 28 22:32:27 CEST 2008

Dear Markus,

If this is not on the roadmap and you feel strongly about this issue
and can put forward some strong arguments about why to include this
feature in a future release . . ..

;-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#DAM_1.2_Feature_Requests

On May 28, 2008, at 4:46 PM, Markus Stauffiger (4eyes GmbH) wrote:

> Hi tx_dam-team
>
> I was just wondering whether the secure file management is already
> implementent, as I can't find it on the roadmap.
>
> As I expect it not to be included yet, I'm wondering which plugins for
> this cause are you using? I'd like something really simple, just like
> the dam-filelink extension but with secure file access.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michiel Roos

Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/