[TYPO3-dam] Secure File Management?

Thomas Scholze tscholze at fh-lausitz.de
Thu May 29 09:52:49 CEST 2008

Hi Markus,
i'm using naw_securedl to protect my files. There is one public and one
secured directory in fileadmin/. The secured folder is protected with
.htaccess and accessd by naw_securedl.
This works fine with dam_filelinks, because it does a direct reference
to the file in the file system.

In that way files in uploads/ are unprotected! Pay attention to files in
non-dam media fields.

Another way to secure your files could be jumpurl.secure, but i didn't
try it.

Regards
Thomas