[TYPO3-dam] File tree disappears in element browser window in Draft workspace

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat May 17 23:14:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've got a strange behavior and I wonder if anyone has got it too or if
it's just my local install.

Use case:

TYPO3 4.2.1-dev
DAM latest from trunk
dam_tt_content 1.0.2
dam_tv_connector 0.0.12

When choosing a DAM media either from dam_tt_content or from a DAM media
field in a FCE (i.e. using dam_tv_connector) an Element Browser window
pops up, showing various trees on the left hand side. Topmost is the
file structure, then the DAM category tree, then the Media types and
finally the indexing log.

When doing that operation in the Draft workspace I don't have the file
structure anymore. The DAM category tree comes first with the others
following, but the file structure is gone.

Anyone else observing the same behavior?

G'night

--

Francois Suter