[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 (trunk version), RTE, and the media tag

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu May 15 22:49:04 CEST 2008

Ok,

With the checkbox enabled we get:

txdam="5" class="download" title="APPLICATION, T3D  15-04-10-23-20-z,
T3D__15-04-10-23-20-z.t3d, 6.5 KB" rtekeep="1">Donec</a>

Without the checkbox enabled we get:

class="download">Donec</a>

The talk about <media> tag is misleading since that is 'masked'. It
would be best to change the description of the check box.