[TYPO3-dam] metaExtract: EXIF & ITPC (cc_metaexif)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu May 15 18:11:25 CEST 2008

Hello Michiel,

> We currently have the following dam related keys:
>
> dam_catedit
> dam_demo
> dam_index
> dam_info
> dam_ttcontent
> dam_cron
> On May 14, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Francois Suter wrote:

I think the different meta services are so important to DAM functionality,
that we need to find a solution for this. The DAM team should also control
the services neccessary for the full funtionality of DAM. But looks like
it's, it is only for cc_metaexif there is a version with extended functionality
which is not in TER.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no