[TYPO3-dam] Latest DAM and images (RTE)

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed May 14 21:49:11 CEST 2008

Hey,

http://ben.vantende.net/t3/dam/

Latest DAM does not let me update images. I can add an image but not edit the
properties. With latest DAM I get the 'old' RTE interface. Have a look at the
two images on my page.

I have this in two installations. Can someone confirm this. It seems to me
latest DAM has to be tested a little more.

Another thing I noticed is that the two images I have on my page do not have a
subtitle or alt text, while I do have those filled in in DAM. With dam_ttcontent
this used to work I think. Is dam_ttcontent also broken here?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation