[TYPO3-dam] merging extensions

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed May 14 14:47:15 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Francois Suter wrote:
>

>> Well, if your intuition is right I would say that's it's worth fixing
>> it for 1.1. A complete rewrite/integration can be done later.
>
> sounds obvious to me

Hey,

There is some kind of consensus that dam_catedit should be fixed first before we
  merge that into DAM 1.2. Benni estimated 4-6 hours for fixing that. Some money
has been raised, I think we could better use that sponsoring for integrating
categorisation into 1.2 with added functionality like for instance
tx_categories. So who wants to throw this at Benni for fixing dam_catedit first?

....and now not all at the same time, please ;-)

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation