[TYPO3-dam] Problem uploading files T3 4.1 and dam 1.0.101 / 1.0.13 - Solved

Sebastian Meyer smeyer at slub-dresden.de
Tue May 6 10:25:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've got the same problem: when uploading files, DAM does not index them
any more (that used to work until about a week ago) leaving me with an
empty filelist in DAM media browser.
Manually indexing the files doesn't work, too. I then get the message
"There are no new files to index.", but in the Media->File manager the
files still have the small exclamation mark saying that the file isn't
indexed yet.

This problems occur since I updated the DAM about a week ago. After
updating I had two Media folders, which I merged. I did this by moving
all entries from the new media folder into the old folder and putting
"plugin.tx_dam.defaults.pid = 48" in my TS-template (where 48 is the pid
of my old media folder).

What did I wrong? Or is there a known bug?

I am using Typo3 v4.1.6 and DAM v1.0.101.

Regards,
Sebastian

  Sebastian Meyer

  Abteilung Informationstechnologie
  Referat Entwicklung

  Sächsische Landesbibliothek -
  Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Dresden (SLUB)
  01054 Dresden
  Besucheradresse: Zellescher Weg 18

  Tel.: +49 351 4677-206
  Fax:  +49 351 4677-711