[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Mon Mar 31 08:04:17 CEST 2008

Hi Ron,

 > I will work on the manual next weekend. - I still fiddle around in the
 > code to gain a better understanding of how the extension works.
 > If you have a temporary version of the extension meanwhile to test, just
 > mail me. When I get more familiar with the code I'm happy to participate
 > more in the coding process as well.

Thanks again for all your efforts and suggestions! I will work on the
following things this week and send you an interim version as soon as
it's ready:

1) Include your improvements regarding caching behaviour (Great!)
2) Test and debug the change to RECORDS element
3) Adding a few examples to the manual and include your changes to it
when finished.

Greetings and a good start to the week,
Torsten