[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:12:42 CET 2008

Hi Torsten,

> BUT: We can change the CONTENT object to a RECORD object. Those are not
> bound to the current page. Do it like this:
>
> damlightbox.10.10 = RECORDS
> damlightbox.10.10 {
>     source.data = GPvar:content
>     tables = tt_content
>     conf.tt_content < damlightbox.10.10.renderObj
>     conf.tt_content.5.select.whereClause = AND
> tt_content.uid={GPvar:content} AND tx_dam_mm_ref.tablenames LIKE
> 'tt_content'
>     renderObj >
>     dontCheckPid = 1
>     table >
>     select >
> }

I just checke this, and it seams to work quite fine in most circumstances.
There are only two drawbacks:
1) If set "Show first image as preview" the first image opens correctly
in the lightbox. Navigating to the next image will bring strange things
like the content of the entire page in the lightbox.
2) deleting the render object means no watermarks on the image.

greetings

Ron