[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Tue Mar 25 18:32:56 CET 2008

Hi Ron,

  data is solved. So possibly some other extension causes the problem.

Would be interesting to know which one it was. Do you install something
exts after damlightbox? If yes those might be potential candidates...

> Regarding the second problem, that in place where the image should be
> there is only a white field I could not find a solution now. The html of
> the lightbox is empty between the <body>-tag.

Then my next guess is that something's wrong with the CONTENT object
which executes the damlighbox template at damlightbox.10.10. It seems
that it doesn't get rendered... Please check the following:

1) In the imagelinks that open the lightbox there should at least be two
parameters: &content=XY&img=X

The first one transfers the UID of the current content element to the
damlightbox.10.10 element which retrieves the param via {GPvar:content}
in its select part. To debug, you can do the following:

damlightbox.10.5 = TEXT
damlightbox.10.5.data = GPvar:content

If the param is successfully retrieved you should see it in the
lightbox. If not, something is wrong in

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.typolink.additionalParams.cObject.dataWrap

BTW: Check if you have another extensions or static TS included which
changes the TS under tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap. As it says in
the manual: "Include the static TypoScript of this extension AFTER all
other TypoScript that changes tt_content.image and tt_content.textpic
(this of course includes css_styled_content)."

2) Does the path in damlightbox.10.10.renderObj.20.template.file point
to the correct file.

Hope this helps solving the "blank" whitebox. Cheers,
Torsten