[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:54:40 CET 2008

Hello Torsten,

I'm just testing your extension. I'm facing some problems:
1) The extension kind of overwrites the header data. So title,
stylesheets, is removed after including the pmkslimbox-damlightbox
template.
2) The lightbox opens with meta information and correct sice, but in
place where the photo should be it's just empty.
You got any idea for the reason?

greetings

Ron

P.S.:
Dose your extension support a feature pass the photos through a
GIFBUILDER for e.g. to use effects or to include a watermark on the photos?