[TYPO3-dam] next DAM version?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Mar 12 23:50:52 CET 2008

Hi,
we wanted to publish the next DAM version last christmas but the amount
of new bug reports is currently bigger than the number of bugs we can
reproduce, categorize and fix currently. So we are happy about each help
we can get.

Until the new version is published you can use the SVN version found at
sourceforge. It is the most up-to-date code but it is subjected to
change and it is not recommended to use it on live servers.

Next release will only be a bugfixing release so there shouldn't be any
problems if you update it.

Greetings,
Andreas