[TYPO3-dam] DAM Categories in HMENU

Bram Vandenbussche bram.vandenbussche at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:08:11 CEST 2008

Franz Holzinger schreef:
> Bram Vandenbussche a écrit :
>> Franz Holzinger schreef:
>>> You can use the extension nsb_cat2menu with HMENU.
>> Do you have an example of the usage of this extension? The manual (or
>> lack there of) is kind of keeping me in the blue :/
>
> See the tt_products newslist for an example for products categories, but
> which can be adapted and used also for dam categories.
>
> - Franz

Anyone got anything more concrete? Sample typo3 code or something?
nsb_cat2menu is not doing anything for me (probably my own fault but the
lack of documentation is not helping me either...)

I would like to go towards a situation where i can show a tree of
categories on some pages (not all of them) and when clicked it moves to
a page with the rsgsmoothgallery plugin which then loads the images for
that category passed by a querystring parameter.

This seems to me like pretty standard behaviour, can this be done? and
how? I know my way around typo3 a bit, but i'm far from being an expert...

--

<http://bit.breeze.be> 	Bram Vandenbussche
Project Manager Web