[TYPO3-dam] Secure File Management?

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:10:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,

maybe I see things too easy, but why don't just place a index.html file
in the folder you want to protect? So no one can see the files by
referring to the folder. Only linking to the exact file name will show
the requested file.
To make things even better instead of a index.html you also could use a
index.php with a redirect to an other url.

greetings

Ron