[TYPO3-dam] readonly backend access possible?

Alexander Rose alexander.rose at weirdbyte.de
Thu Jul 31 13:39:43 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a solution or some ideas to the following.

basically I want to have some sort of readonly access to dam elements
in the backend.

e.g. (category based) let city, river be dam categories and joe and
jean some users. joe should be able to add entries to the city
category and jean to the river category. however both must be able to
use the entries form both categories in their articles (e.g. text with
image ...).

or: one can imagine something similar but per dam entry.

or: via filemounts...

... but with neither approach i found a solution to make some dam
entries readonly in the backend.

anything appreciated, thanks

greetings
alex