[TYPO3-dam] Category Creation in DAM 1.0.101

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Tue Jul 8 13:16:12 CEST 2008

Hey Ron,
sorry i saw that to late, that you use the standard dam version.

I use "1.1.0-dev" from "https://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/typo3xdev/tx_dam/trunk/" It´s the dev Version.
You have to use "subversion" on your server to get it from there, for example:
"svn co https://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/typo3xdev/tx_dam/trunk/ dam" loads the dev Version from DAM.
Install it on your own risk. In my case it works very well.

Greetings
 T o b i

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner schrieb:
> DAM 1.1.101 ??
> is this a typo or is there a new Version?
>
> Tobias Pierschel schrieb:
>> HiRron,
>> ive got the standard configuration with dam (1.1.101), dam_catedit,
>> dam_ttcontent, dam_index and it works fine. May be the other
>> extensions causes the effect?
>>
>> Greetings
>> Tobi
>>

>> Dr. Ronald P. Steiner schrieb:
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> I can't figure out how to create new categories in the DAM 1.0.101
>>> Version?
>>> As far as I remember in the Version from TER it was at Media ->
>>> Categories and all self explaining.
>>> Now at Media -> Categories there is nothing to do. Just an empty page
>>> with the title "Categories".
>>> Just to mention, beside DAM I also installed:
>>> dam_catedit
>>> dam_act_edittxt
>>> dam_demo
>>> dam_ttcontent