[TYPO3-dam] dam, tt_news, gallery with lots of images

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 25 15:54:42 CET 2008

Hi!

I remember you said this, but unfortunately neither other galleryies are better. I didn't found one, that work together with tt_news, and not store the images in the upload/pics.
I experienced the low performance, because converting images with imagemagick is a very slow progress, this is  independent of the rgsmoothgallery. This problem occurs with every gallery.

When do you plan to implement in rgsmoothgallery the feuture, that galleries are shown attaching images DAM media images?

Gabor