[TYPO3-dam] Empty Folders in RTE DAM Filebrowser

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Feb 14 13:18:53 CET 2008

Tobias,

- looks a bit as if there are no records at all, or bad permissions ...

- Q: Can you reproduce this bug with "Neues normales Bild" (or the other
2 options) instead of "Zauberbild" ?

- Q: Can you see them in the Media > List Module at all ?
then: go + reindex your files if you cant see them)

- Q: Did you, by any chance un- and re-install the DAM Extension? - can
you check wether you see 2(!) "media"-Folders in your page-tree, with
one being empty? then get rid of the wrong one ;-)

- Q: Can you turn on debugging (in the ext-conf + then within the
element-browser) and report back?

hth, regards georg
PS: in general: prooven bugs should be reported in the bugtracker from
where it's easier to fix them in a co-ordinated way; see
http://bugs.typo3.org/  > tx_dam