[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Feb 11 10:07:37 CET 2008

Hi Torsten,
>> If you like, you can send me a pre-version for testing - but watch out
>> my spam-protected mail address shown in this list :)
>>

> Erm - ok ;) Don't get through.
told you :) You have to remove the part '.removeformessage', so that
there is only 'typo' right before the @ sign. Thought it would be self
explaining - hmm, seems to be not.

> I've put up a quick pre here:
> http://www.regionalgeschichte.net/fileadmin/T3X_damlightbox-0_0_0-z-200802102238.t3x
>

> If somebody else likes to test the pre please go ahead. The manual is
> about 50% ready so you can have a look into it. For damlightbox you'll
> need dam_ttcontent and pmkslimbox.
>
> Should it for some reason not work you can switch on
>
> plugin.tx_damlightbox_pi1.debugData = 1
>
> to check if and which data ends up in TSFE.

I had a short look at it, and it seems to be quite nice. The only thing
I'm missing is the possibility to use this script also for other db
records (like for cal-events, tt_news,...). You should provide TS-fields
where the name of the mm-table as well as the mm-field can be defined.
And you should add a dependency on dam_ttcontent in ext_emconf.php as
well as a suggestion to pmkslimbox.

It's quite nice that you did 99% of the rendering in TS - this offers
quite a lot flexibility - great.

In your static TS, you empty and copy some page headerdata - I think you
should remove those lines for a plain setup, as they are only specific
for your website :)

--
kind regards,
Franz