[TYPO3-dam] DAM & Typo3 4.2beta1

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Fri Feb 8 10:18:49 CET 2008

It seems this is the reason:

"Developer related changes

There is an important change that might affect many extensions. The methods in the common library t3lib_div have been equipped with PHP5 member visibility declarations and parameter type hints. This may result in many errors turning up if, for example, a string or integer was supplied as a method parameter where an array was expected. Please watch the core also, as there may be places where this happens that we haven't found yet. Please see further down on how to report a bug. Also test your extensions to make sure that they aren't affected by these changes or that any issues that do appear get fixed. "

Ill try the patch.
Tobi