[TYPO3-dam] [TYPO3-ect] DAM Category-Information

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Feb 5 23:05:49 CET 2008

Hello Ron,

that's really nice from you. The right ones to talk to are in the
dam-list, e.g. Michiel Roos and Rene Fritz. news://typo3.projects.dam
please stay in contact.

----
Hello DAM-list,

here's a proposal from Ron, he put this into the ECT-list. He has a good
idea for adding some information to the categories and wants to sponser it.

I added this to the wiki-page in the new-features-section.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#DAM_Galleries

here the proposal:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#Category-information_for_galleries

Cheers!