[TYPO3-dam] Mass Indexing not possible

Mark Schmidt markschmidt at inbox.lv
Wed Dec 31 18:26:19 CET 2008

Hi Carmen,

thanks a lot for this tip - I will try to do this.

Did the typo-upgrade go smoothly with you?

The former upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 went rahter well here, as soon as I
remembered where I did a little hacking in typo3-core itself anyway ;-)

Thanks

Mark

PS: I will of course keep you posted if my problem is solved when upgrading.