[TYPO3-dam] dam_ttcontent

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Dec 29 17:13:24 CET 2008

Hi Antonio,

Antonio Willybiro [awillys] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is dam_ttcontent working for you?
> I have installed it and decide tu use DAM images field instead of the
> original one.
> i create an image content element, added some image but non of them are
> finally shown in the FE.

dam_ttcontent is working for me, but I am using the svn version available on forge. I think the version from TER should still show the images in FE. Are you sure that you included the respective
template in the section Include static from extension.

> Also is there a way to use dam_ttcontent with tt_news content element so
> that tt_news does not create several temp files of the referenced template
> that is used in the flexform?

There is an ext dam_ttnews, but I have not tried it yet.

Hope that helps, Uschi