[TYPO3-dam] Mass Indexing not possible

Mark Schmidt markschmidt at inbox.lv
Sat Dec 20 22:28:41 CET 2008

Hi There!

I have been using an older version of DAM, where it was not possible to
mass-index files. The problem seemed to be, that none of the data
except some fields (e.g. description) seemed to make it into the final
form - after I entered them and clicked on next, they just got left out.

So I switched to the  current SVN version 1.1.0-dev (like explained
here: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dam#DAM_installation ) - but
still this problem is existent. It seems to have come in with moving to
Typo3 4.2.2 (we had 4.1 before).

Does anyone know this problem and has any idea on how to solve this?

Many thanks for all of your help!

Mark