[TYPO3-dam] dam category selector in flexform

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Dec 19 10:03:27 CET 2008

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Is there an "easy" way to put a dam category selector (preferrably with
> category tree and possibility to select multiple categories) in the
> flexform of my own extension?

I'd like to know this, too. If s/b could explain how to do this (or post a link where it is explained) this could be mentioned in documentation. I'm quite sure, this would help extension authors willing support DAM  -but without easy explanations this might be hard for them/us/me.

I think dam_demo can't help and is outdated..

Thanks
Steffen